Thursday, December 16, 2010

“The Season of the Witch is Here”







First of all, I as a nuffnanger for the first time joining the contest that was conducted by nuffnang..I was very excited to join this contest..who knows maybe my luck at there..I as a blogger, i will support the nuffnang activites..Wish me luck ya!!

Okay, let's begin..

What scares you the most about witches
Err..if i heard the word " witches " ouch in my head I only assume the witches with ugly faces..not enough for that, they use the old hat and dirty clothes..but some parts, it can make me laugh for a while..for instance how can the witches ride the magic vroom..haha..only that part i can't accept..Moreover, the most scares about the witches when they make a magic potion in the haunted house..then in her magic potion they use a body part from a human body such eyes, nose and so on..grr..so scared about that because I had a nightmare about that..impact from that..I got trauma..it was my thriller experience..The end..

NEVER SAY NEVER..peace!! 

2 comments:

Ayuni said...

nice view of the film, you can add more the actor and the plot also the pros and cons...just my opinion...

Syafiq Rosli said...

ayuni..thank ya